Welcome to AMBIO!
To become an AMBIO user you have to:
- Register an Open IRIS account
- Submit a training request via Open IRIS
- Accept the AMBIO user guidelines and rules by signing the AMBIO Declaration and send it back to email@example.com or upload within the Open IRIS training request form
- Schedule an initial project discussion
- Make an appointment for discussed individual training
You are here:
*AMBIO operation during COVID-19 times*
As detailed by the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Measures Ordinance for Berlin as of April 1st 2021, all AMBIO users are required to wear an FFP2 mask during trainings and while working in the AMBIO facility.
Additional information regarding safety precautions and facility operation during can be found here.
AMBIO provides the possibility of full imaging services to groups if the project is suited.
Please, contact ambio(at)charite.de for further details.
AMBIO offers both infrastructure and expertise to perform advanced microscopy projects
AMBIO services include:
- Initial project consultation to identify the optimal imaging mode
- Individual user training on a specific microscope system
- Assistance for imaging projects (supervised image acquisition/ guidance for data analysis)
- Autonomous imaging for trained users.
New User Registration
AMBIO services are available to all Charité workgroups and associated academic institutions (i.e. FU Berlin, HU Berlin, MDC, FMP Berlin, BIH) but also to external users from both academic and commercial institutions.